Tomagurd 5.7% SG
Tomagurd 5.7 % SG is a broad spectrum insecticide to control a range of larval insects of lepidoptera In many different agricultural crops.
Active Ingredient: Emamectin Benzoate 5%
Mode of Action:
Tomagurd works by contact and ingestion. It penetrates leaf tissues (translaminar activity) and forms a reservoir within the leaf. It inhibits muscle contraction, causing a continuous flow of chlorine ions in the GABA and H-Glutamate receptor sites causing death.
- Rainfast (not affected by rain or irrigation)
- Penetrates plant tissues, reaching even the underside of leaves
- Environmentally safe
- Safe for biological enemies, and therefore compatible with integrated control programs
- For best results, mix with water and apply as a spray to obtain uniform coverage.
- Can be mixed with most insecticides. A mixing test should be performed beforehand.
- Do not mix with fungicides
Ministry of Agriculture Recommendations:
|Crop||Pest||Rate / feddan||PHI|
|Tomato||Tomato fruit worm||40 g / 100 liters of water||7 Days|
World Wide Uses:
|Crop||Pest||Rates (product / feddan)||PHI|
|Pepper||Fruit worms- Green worm
Cotton leaf worm
|40 g / 100 liters of water||7 Days|
|40-60 g / 100 liters of water||10 Days|
|Sugar Beet||Cotton leaf worm –
|75 g / 100 liters of water||7 Days|
|Potato||Cotton leaf worm- Potato tuber moth – Eggplant stem borer||40 g / 100 liters of water||7 Days|
|Strawberry||Fruit worms- Green worm
Cotton leaf worm
|40 g / 100 liters of water||3 Days|
|Sunflower||Cotton Leaf Worm||40 g / 100 liters of water||35 Days|
|Cotton||Cotton Leaf Worm||40 g / 100 liters of water||–|
|Soybean||Cotton leaf worm –
|40 g / 100 liters of water||14 Days|
CAS. Number: 155569-91-8
Registration number: 1628